Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, we are currently receiving many inquiries. We are trying to process your request as quickly as possible, we kindly ask for your understanding that the processing can currently take much longer than usual.
The health and safety of all participants are in the absolute foreground of our plans to hold the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON inline skating in a real version. The preparations of the events under these aspects need a lot of work and a lot of coordination. Unfortunately, this takes up a lot of our team's time.
We understand very well that you need more information for your preparations.
Here are three answers to the most frequently asked questions:
1) Will the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON inline skating take place in 2021?
The preparations for the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON inline skating 2021 are in full swing. We are full of anticipation to finally stand at the start with you in Berlin again!
Since your health and the health of all participants has absolute priority for us, we have been working on a safety and hygiene concept for months.
You will find all the latest information on our website, so be sure to check it regularly!
2) My participation in the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON inline skating is not possible, can I postpone to 2022?
We have worked out a goodwill offer, which includes a guaranteed starting place for the event in 2022 at a reduced registration fee.
You can transfer your race entry to next year’s event on your own. And this is how it works:
- Log in to your user account >>
- Select "My registrations" in the menu
- Select the event (BMW BERLIN-MARATHON Inline Skating)
- Click the button "postpone participation to next year”
- Confirm your choice --> you will receive a confirmation mail about the successful transfer of your race entry to the year 2022
3) What hygiene measures might be taken and what is the 3 G status?
We are obliged to check evidence of Vaccinated, Convalescent or Tested status, and in the case of "Tested" we insist on a PCR test carried out by us.
For more information on the definition of Vaccinated and Convalescent, on the "3 Gs", please visit the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON homepage.
Maybe one or the other question is already answered herewith. However, we will answer each mail individually.
We ask you to refrain from sending the same inquiry in multiple forms.
Information about other important questions can be found in our FAQs.
Thank you for your understanding! Stay healthy!