Start card and Expo BERLIN VITAL
At the MARATHON EXPO you will:
1) receive your race materials
2) find 190 national and international exhibitors, who offer everything related to sports performance, functional
wear, nutrition, sports medicine, active vacations and much more.
You will find the MARATHON EXPO*:
Where: Flughafen Tempelhof, Platz der Luftbrücke 5, 12101 Berlin
Thursday, September 26, 2019: 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Friday, September 27, 2019: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday, September 28, 2019: 09:00 am - 7:00 pm
Please note: Bib numbers which are not picked-up during the expo-opening hours will expire without refund. There will be no other possibility to pick them up!
Who: We are looking forward to welcoming more than 90,000 participants and visitors at the MARATHON EXPO.
The entrance is free for all visitors!
*subject to change
The Pastalounge at the MARATHON EXPO
Come and experience the Pastalounge!
In 2018 we initiated the „Pastalounge“ for you to enjoy the amazing view over the former airport Tempelhof, to brace yourself for the upcoming 42,195 km race and to get to know fellow runners in a pleasant atmosphere.
The „Pastalounge“ is situated in the so-called „AirBase“, the name for the airport given by the Americans, on the second floor of the main entry hall.
Enjoy an Italian inspired pasta buffet, non-alcoholic drinks as well as a glass ERDINGER Alkoholfrei at the following hours:
• Thursday, September 26th, 2:30 - 6:30 pm
• Friday, September 27th, 11:30 am - 7 pm
• Saturday, September 28th, 1:30 am - 5:30 pm
Fee: 20,00 Euros (with the registration)
Price on-site: 25,00 Euros*
*Bookable as long as spots are available.
Start card // race kit
Your start card:
- is your personal ticket to the MARATHON EXPO and thereby to your race kit
- will be sent by e-mail in the middle of September 2019
You can get your race kit:
- ONLY at the MARATHON EXPO 2019 and ONLY during opening hours:
Sep. 26, 2019: 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Sep. 27, 2019: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Sep. 28, 2019: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- ONLY with your start card AND a picture ID (passport, driver's license)
- ONLY personally (no power of attorney accepted in any case)
Your race kit consists of:
- a bib bumber and safety pins
- an athlete's wristband, which
- we put on your wrist at the MARATHON EXPO
- is your ticket to the start area
- must not be removed before leaving the finish area
- a rental chip, if ordered (if you have your own chip, please bring that to the pick-up)
- a clothing bag
- a goodie-bag with presents from our sponsors
- a ticket for public transportation, valid on raceday from noon to 10 pm
- a voucher on your bib number for your pre-ordered merchandise from the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON collection
If you you have booked the Pastalounge or a massage within the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON package, you will receive an e-mail approx. ten days before the event with a link to arrange your preferred appointment.