The MARATHON EXPO is the place where you:
- get your race kit
- catch up one the latest news in lifestyle, sport, health and nutrition with up to 190 national and international exhibitors
The MARATHON EXPO takes place*
On the former Flughafen Tempelhof, Platz der Luftbrücke 5, 12101 Berlin
- Thursday: September 26, 2019: 2:00p.m. - 8:00p.m.
- Friday: September 27, 2019: 11:00a.m. - 8:00p.m.
- Saturday: September 28, 2019: 9:00a.m. - 7:00p.m. ( for inlineskater until 12 p.m.bib number pick up)
Please not: Race numbers which are not picked-up during the expo-opening hours will expire without refund. There will be NO other possibility to pick them up!
We are looking forward to welcoming more than 90,000 participants and visitors at the MARATHON EXPO.
The entrance is free for all visitors!
*subject to change!
The Pastalounge at the MARATHON EXPO
In 2018 we initiated the „Pastalounge“ for you to enjoy the amazing view over the former airport Tempelhof, to brace yourself for the upcoming 42,195 km race and to get to know fellow runners in a pleasant atmosphere.
The „Pastalounge“ is situated in the so-called „AirBase“, the name for the airport given by the Americans, on the second floor of the entry hall.
Enjoy an Italian inspired pasta buffet, non-alcoholic drinks as well as a glass ERDINGER Alkoholfrei at the following hours:
- Thursday, September 26, 2:30- 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 27, 11:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Price made with race entry: €20,-
Price on site: €25,-*
*bookable as long as places are available