The BMW BERLIN-MARATHON Inlineskating is organised according to the regulations of the German Roller Sports and Inline Federation (DRIV).
- all inline skater year 2005 and older are allowed to participate
- only inline skates (wheel size max. 125 mm) and quads are permitted
- it is mandatory to wear a helmet. Further protective equipment is recommended.
Your BMW BERLIN-MARATHON package
20 minute massage at the MARATHON EXPO (only available with this package)
1 adidas event shirt
- 1 medal engraving
⇒ 55.00 EURO
Please note that the massage is only available at the MARATHON EXPO (September 22-24, 2022). On the day of the event there will be massages free of charge for all participants in the finisher area.
Your medal engraving
Pre-book the medal engraving and have your personal finish time engraved in the finish area.
⇒ 11.00 EURO
Your HD Race Video
Preserve your memory of the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON in HD quality as a 1.5 gigabyte download of your race in a zip file format. See your marathon race recorded by 20 to 25 cameras along the course of the marathon and share it with your family and friends via Facebook and Twitter. The video download also includes the highlights and a course view of the race.
The link for the video download will be sent to you by email a few days after the race. There will be extra costs for purchasing a DVD.
⇒ 4.99 EURO
Race number magnets
Safety pins, adé! Fix your race number with BMW BERLIN- MARATHON magnets on your shirt.
⇒ 8.90 EURO per set of 4 magnets
Your carb-boost - the Pastalounge
We initiated the Pastalounge for you to brace yourself for the upcoming 42,195 km race and to get to know fellow athletes in a pleasant atmosphere.
The Pastalounge takes place at the MARATHON EXPO in the so-called Showroom at hangar 5.*
⇒ 20.00 EURO
BMW BERLIN-MARATHON photo package
Sportograf will be the official photo partner for the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON 2022, covering your special moments from start to finish and in between! The more than 40 photographers will capture your ups and downs, your smiles and tough times and are offering stunning perspectives including the famous sights of Berlin in the background. Once the event is over, your photos will be online within the shortest time - sorted by bib number and professionally post-processed. You want personalized photos telling the story of YOUR BMW BERLIN-MARATHON 2022? Make sure to have your bib number visible at all times, run at your best and Sportograf will do the rest.
⇒ € 29.99 EURO
Sportograf offers a presale for your personal photo package at a reduced price of 29.,99 Euro. Once the photos are online, you automatically receive an email with the download link to your race photos. The package includes all your personal images, as well as a great selection of scenery and impression shots of the event.
* If you have pre-ordered the Pastalounge or a massage with the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON package, you will receive an email approx. 10 days prior to the event with further information on how to reserve your preferred time slot.
Your BMW BERLIN-MARATHON FINISHER-SHIRT
A SOFT, COZY TEE FOR POST-MARATHON RELAXATION.
Finish strong, then relax in this extra comfortable finisher t-shirt. Show the world that you are part of the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON 2022 Community. The finisher-shirt is made with super soft, lightweight fabric. It features sweat-wicking properties to help keep you dry.
• Design: Surprise
⇒ 30.00 EURO
Your BMW BERLIN-MARATHON EVENT-SHIRT
STAY DRY AND COOL AS YOU PUSH FOR THE FINISH LINE.
The event-shirt is exclusively designed for the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON 2022. The lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and provides comfort during your run. This event-shirt is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions.
• Design: Surprise
⇒ 30.00 EURO
Your BMW BERLIN-MARATHON LEGEND JACKET
THE MUST-HAVE, ICONIC RUNNING JACKET FOR BMW BERLIN-MARATHON FANS AND ATHLETES.
The track jacket is made of lightweight sweat-wicking fabric. It has a stand-up collar to keep out chilly gusts of wind. The colour combination is designed exclusively for the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON 2022. A unique souvenir.
⇒ 120.00 EURO
- adidas size chart Download
- You will get your pre-ordered Event-Shirt, Finisher-Shirt and Legend-Jacket at the MARATHON EXPO with your race materials.
Share your enthusiasm for the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON Inline Skating with your friends. Bring a friend to Berlin and she/he will receive a special welcome offer!
The "Come on and join me!" offer cannot be combined with other special promotional offers or other discounts.
We classify an honor our paticipants in the following categories:
- Masters (1988 and older)
- Active (1987-2003)
- Juniors (2004- 2005)
Additionally, we differ between men and women within the categories. (WKO 2019/DRIV).
A classification of the age group winners according to WKO/DRIV will only take place in the category "Fitness" (Block B, C etc.) and on the basis of the gross time.
You decide who can follow your race.
There are different settings for the tracking:
- 'private': You do not wish to be tracked.
- 'code': Decide who can follow your race by providing them with a code. You can see the code in your user account.
- 'public': Everyone can follow your race via the result page.
You decide while registering, of course you can change the setting later on in your user account.
The cancellation insurance will be processed via the product “GENERALI cancellation insurance” by "Europ Assistance SA, Niederlassung für Deutschland. It is an insurance covering your participation fee in case of cancellation as a consequence of specific events. Any booked extras are not included.
What is insured?
Please find all information with regard to the insurance coverage here.
Insured events are e.g.:
- unexpected and serious illness
- Death, serious injuries following an accident, complications of pregnancy or falling pregnant after taking out the insurance policy
- Loss of employment and subsequent unemployment due to unexpected redundancy.
- Substantial damage to your property as a result of fire, water pipe rupture, natural hazards or unlawful entry of your property by third parties (E.g. burglary) if over 50000 Euros.
Sum insured: corresponds to the insured registration fee
What is not insured?
If you do not attend the planned event because it does not take place or is postponed.
Are there any restrictions on cover?
Some events are not covered by the insurance. The following, amongst others, are not insured:
- If the insured person fraudulently attempts to deceive about circumstances that are relevant to the cause or the amount of the loss or if the insured person intentionally caused the loss
- Acts of war, civil unrests and acts of terrorism.
- If the loss was foreseeable at the time the participation to the race was booked or the policy was taken out.
What are my obligations?
- You must report each and every insured loss without delay (telephone number in the event of damage: + 49 89 55 987 8387, Email: email@example.com)
- You must submit the requested documentation including the confirmation of the cancellation, which you can download from your account under "options for cancellation".
When and how do I pay?
The one-time premium is due immediately after concluding the insurance policy (binding registration for the event while booking the insurance). It must be paid using the payment method agreed upon.
When does the cover start and end?
The insurance cover begins with binding registration for the event, but not before the conclusion of the insurance policy. This is conditional upon your payment of the premium. Otherwise, insurance cover shall start to take effect upon payment. It ends with end of the event in question. Any risks during the event are not covered.
- Time measurement is done exclusively with the ChampionChip!
- The ChampionChip is a small plastic transponder that has to be fastened on your running shoe (no metal contact!) and will measure your personal race time.
Owner of a chip
Please provide your chip number during the registration process (seven-figure combination of digits and letters) .
You decide for a rental chip:
- The one-time rental fee is € 6,-
- Return the chip within two hours after the event in the finish area
Before you start with the registration, we would like to ask you to take 2-3 minutes of time to protect your health by completing our non-binding and free health check.
Regular physical activity has a positive effect on your health. However, sport is no guarantee for a risk-free state of health. Familial risk factors, but also lifestyle-related risks are not always in direct correlation with your training condition and should be known in advance. Therefore, please be honest with yourself when answering the questions.
With the PAPS test, we want to help you become aware of your own state of health—there are no consequences for your eligibility to participate. The recommendation at the end of the test is made available to you for your personal and voluntary further use. The PAPS test does not replace a visit to the doctor and cannot provide 100% certainty of an existing or emerging risk. The collected, non-personalized data will not be handed over to the organiser. The data may be used in anonymised and encrypted form for scientific purposes by the Medical Board of SCC EVENTS.
The medical team from the organizer as well as additional paramedics are responsible for the medical care during the event. The assigned staff is authorized and obligated to remove runners from the race who are hurt or overexerting.
Every person who decides to run a marathon should undergo a medical check at least ones a year.
During an event, we and various institutions such as the police, fire brigade or medical aid organisations often receive search requests for the whereabouts of missing participants. In order to be able to answer these as quickly as possible and in compliance with data protection laws, we ask you to list one or two contact persons to whom we may provide information should they request info as to whether you are undergoing medical treatment in a hospital.
We require the surname, first name, date of birth and telephone number of the contact persons.
Please understand that in case of inquiries – whether by telephone or at the information points in the finish area – we are only allowed to give information to the persons you have personally authorized with your registration.
The indication of an emergency contact is voluntary.
Refund of the registration fee
We apologise for any inconvenience but due to the high logistical and organisational effort we do not refund any registration fees .*
Race number transmission
is not possible without exception since it is person and event-related .*
Do I need a medical report?
But: When you do a free medical check- up at the MARATHON EXPO and the doctor advises against your participation in the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON, we will give you a voucher over a share of the registration fee. To attain the voucher give back your bib number and provide your anonymized data for sports medical purposes. The voucher is person-related and only valid for the event in the following year with submission of the medical report.*
* for detailed description see our general terms and condition